Ways to Aquire Property with no money down.
1. Buyer assumes conventional loan "subject to" existing terms and conditions. Seller holds the second for the difference in the purchase price for a specified time.
2. Assume existing loans with no money down. Seller has the option to purchase back home, next year-at this year's price.
3. Buyer assumes first trust deed. Seller holds a note for the balance.
This book also includes an entire page devoted to locating and working with a real estate agent. This
one page alone, is worth the price of the book.
Notice**** THIS BOOK IS NOT SOLD IN STORES!!!
By a special marketing agreement, this great new book
is only available from
Table of Contents
1. First Time Home Buyer's Guide
2. How much money will I need
4. 41 Ways to Aquire Property with No money down.
5. Strategy in Writing Purchase Contracts.
6. Options and How to Use Them.
7. Locating the Best Notes.
8. Buying Properties in Foreclosure.
To Find out more about the remaining chapters click
All rights reserved